Always be thankful and cheerful.

00:00

One of my things to achieve on my 101 in 1001 days list, is to complete a whole 52 weeks of reasons to be cheerful and/or thankful. So I thought I would start this week and stick with it this time! It always makes me feel happier and more positive when I think of all the reasons to smile and be thankful, too! So here are the things that make me smile this week...

Firstly, I am so glad it's the summer holidays, I do like having the kids home with me and I also like the break from the school routine. I still can not believe that my eldest starts high school in a couple of weeks, that's just crazy.

I'm thankful that the kids have been really well behaved lately (Touch wood). They've had a lot of fun having picnics and playing outside in the fresh air! We've been to the park a few times and they've enjoyed some arts and crafts, too! I'm looking forward to enjoying (whats left of) summer with them.


I am also grateful that the weather has been a bit cooler recently. I am not a fan of the heat and I much prefer the cooler weather. I like it when I can wear a T.shirt and not be too hot or too cold. Perfect weather in my opinion! Lets make the most of it now before the cold weather comes :)

What's made you smile this week? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear your reasons to be cheerful and thankful.

Sarah xXx
A Cornish Mum

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I like the cooler weather too, especially when running around after children :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes having relaxed time with kids is fab! My eldest starts secondary too - scary ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely positive post. Your summer sounds like it has been lovely so far. I much prefer when it's cooler, I am already looking forward to Autumn!
    Becky- LittleOandme
    #Picknmix

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love having my boys home with me as well :) Glad you've had a lovely summer and thanks for linking up to #PicknMix

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the hot weather back haha! I'm enjoying having my boys at home we have had some lovely picnics too. Thanks for linking to #PickNMix

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.