11 Things Tag.

16:42



I was nominated for the eleven things tag by Reimer and Ruby. She has a lovely blog and her posts are amazing! Please do head over and say hello.

1. What best advice did you receive since you started blogging?
To always be honest. Which I always am. Online and offline. Someone also told me to be as active on social media as possible, I don't always have a lot of time but I do try my best!

2. Morning or Evening?  
EVENING! For sure. I am not a morning person at all, haha. I'm alright after an hour or so but I'd still much rather not be awake before 10am. Please someone tell me, I'm not the only one? I'm rather much a night owl. I could easily stay up all night and sleep all day but with having children, that isn't possible.

3. Tea or coffee? 
Not a fan of either I'm honest. I don't mind green tea though! With trying to loose weight, green tea is one of my staples. The raspberry flavoured one of is currently my favourite.

4. Meat or Vegetables? 
Meat. Every time. My favourite meat is probably bacon. Or lamb. I do love lamb. I'm not overly keen on vegetables but again, since trying to loose weight, I have been eating them a lot more!

5. What’s your guilty pleasures? 
Pretty little liars on netflix. Does that count? I started watching it years ago and lost interest. And the discovered it again at the start of this year. I didn't have the internet for a while because I moved house but have recently started watching it again since having the internet. Are we ever going to find out who "A" is?! Also, I love the clothes they all wear! Especially Aria (Lucy Hale).

6. Do you have any hidden talent? Hmm, a hidden talent? 
I can roll my tongue? LOL! I'm quite good at HTML and CSS which not many people really know about. I kind of just taught myself. I'm by no means an expert at it but I'm quite good at putting codes together and making things on my blog look pretty. When I feel like it that is!

7. When and where was your first holiday abroad? 
I have never been abroad. My favourite holiday though was Cornwall when I was a teenager. It is such a beautiful part of our country and I would love to go back there sometime!

8. If given a chance to go back time…. is there anything you want to change in your life? 
Nope. Nothing. And that's probably really a silly thing to say because there is a lot I could change but if I changed anything, I wouldn't be who I am now. Or where I am. And I quite look where I am now. I had my children young (which some people would say I should change) but nothing in this world would I change. I guess I might change the fact that I hated school and could have done better if I'd tried harder and not just given up.

9. What part of your home do you love most? 
I love all of my home. The best thing about my home is the location. It took me a very long time to get a house in the area I grew up in and I love it here. It is amazing. My house is amazing, the area is amazing! I love the countryside so much. I totally an outdoorsy person and a country girl through and through.

10. Which famous celebrity do you want to interview and feature in your blog?
I've never given this much thought before to be honest. I have no idea. I'd quite like to interview Jensen Ackles, I'd probably turn to mush but oh the eye candy, haha.

11. If you win £1M in Lottery, what 3 things are you going to do with money? 
SAVE! I'd save for the kids university funds and for them to start off there adult life comfortably. I'd want them to get really good jobs though.
I'd buy this house because I love it!
I'd invest some, somewhere. And SAVE!

I nominate:

Pod Cast Dove
Mama Owl
Two Shakes Lamb Tails
Mummy Vs Daddy
Mamma Mummy Mum
Pinkoddy
Coombemill blog
Beauty Queen UK
The Crumby Mummy
Alice Megan
My Family Fever

Here are your questions:

  1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
  2. What's your favourite time of year & why? 
  3. What's one of your pet peeves/something that really annoys you? 
  4. What's your favourite comfort food? 
  5. Where would you like to see yourself in ten years time? 
  6. What is your favourite all time movie? 
  7. Do you have any pets? I'd love to hear about them. 
  8. What is your favourite shop? 
  9. What is one thing you are really good at? 
  10. Why did you start blogging? 
  11. What is one good thing you remember mostly about your childhood? 
 Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. thanks for the tag :) fab answers and questions xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are NOT alone....I am a total night owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tag! My blog is a bit neglected as we have just brought our new addition home. Will try and remember when I get going again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! My blog is being a bit neglected as we have just brought our new addition home. Will try and remember when I get going again. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.