It's as if it happened in a blink of an eye.

00:00

Watching my little ones grown up, is bittersweet. They're really not so little any more.



My eldest son started high school a few days ago, honestly, I do not know where the time has gone. It's pretty mad when I think about it. It feels like just yesterday that he started pre school and now he attends high school. How did that happen? He's settled in really well.

Then there's my middle son, Charlie. He is now in year six. The last year of primary school. To think that he has his SATS coming up in a few months, residential school trips and so on, is just crazy! Why does time have go so fast? Can't we slow it down?

Then we have my youngest. My daughter. She'll be EIGHT years old next week!! EIGHT! She has become so independent the last few months, it doesn't seem real. She has also settled into year three really well. She is seriously growing up so, so, fast. They all are but when you realise your youngest, the baby of the bunch is turning eight years old in a few short days, it really hits home at just how fast time is going and just how quickly they're all growing up. They'll be leaving hom before I know it *sobs dramatically*

It's bittersweet watching them grow up.

And it's as if it all happened in the blink of an eye.

I'm going to create and make as many memories as I can, take more photos, play more games, read more books and keep calling my children "My little's" because one day they really won't be little, they'll be adults. This is such a precious time and I only get one shot at making the most of them while they're young. I'm going to milk them being little and children for all it's worth, for as a long as I can.

Sarah xXx


Binky Linky

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh they do look so grown up. My daughters 8 in January my youngest will be 5. It's quite hard to deal with isn't it sometimes! I'm all for taking my photos and remembering these early days too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time really does fly great post thanks for linking to the binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up way too fast don't they. My girls started nursery this week and it's been tough emotionally. There's been a lot of tears - mainly from me! It's so tough leaving them at nursery when they get upset and say they don't want to go to. Sorry - went off a tangent! Look how grown up they look! Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea! Milk that childhood for as long as you can as it'll be gone before you know it! #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.