Dead Sea Mud Mask {Review}

09:54

Over a million people per year, visit The Dead Sea which is located in the Mediterranean, looking for a natural remedy to help or cure many, many health problems including acne, wrinkles and fine lines, body aches and dry skin just to name a few.

The Insta Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask captures minerals from the dead sea waters along with organic minerals which nourishes, detoxes and purifies the skin leaving exceptional results. It's 100% natural and is a cruelty free product.


This mud mask removes dirt, oil and grime as well as dead skin, improves acne and blemishes, spots and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and lines. The Dead Sea mud mask also hydrates skin leaving it smooth and soft.

I am always on the look out for a good face mask and ways to improve my skin. I'm thirty years old now and really do need to start taking better care of my skin. I was super excited to try this mud mask. I don't know what I was expecting the mud mask to look like but I wasn't expecting this! None the less, I didn't let the look of it put me off! I would also like to note, there is not much of a smell to this mud mask. Which is a good thing in my opinion.

I applied a thin layer of the mud mask to my face but avoided my eyes and area around my eye and lip. The texture of the mud mask is quite thin but quite hard to apply because of the consistency but I got there eventually,  I left the mask on for around ten minutes (10-15 minutes is recommended) until it was dry. I removed the mask with warm water and a soft face cloth in a circular motion which gently removed the mud mask. It's recommended to use the mud mask once a week. 

I've used the Dead Sea mask three times now and I have noticed that it has helped reduce spots and left my skin feeling hydrated, refined and smooth.

The packaging is perfect. A 19oz plastic tub with a screw on/off lid which is air tight. It's also easy to open. Priced at £21.95 for a 19oz pot of dead mask is more than worth the money. I think this would probably last me at least 6 months if not longer. I've used it three times and it honestly doesn't even look like I've touched it!

Overall I quite liked this mud mask, I was satisfied with the results and I would use it again.

Do you have any tips for looking after your skin?

Sarah xXx

Family Fever


I was sent this product for the purpose of this review, all opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion. I was not paid for this post.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I've got this too! The good thing about is that the tub is so massive you can use it all over your shoulders and upper chest too and still have plenty left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own this mask and I totally love it! It was such a good buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish that I could use mud based products since most that I have heard about are pretty good. Sadly my teachers in beauty school when I attended told me that I cannot due to the fact that I'm allergic to shellfish and mud products can cause major reactions :(

    Kimberly | twinklingtrees.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about mud mask and haven't tried it yet. Added it in my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dead Sea Mud Mask by My Organic Zone has great Benefits and Ingredients against Acne Scars and Dead cell on our face and body: https://myorganiczone.com/product/dead-sea-mud-mask/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.