Life Lately.

16:56

January has been a very stressful month. Lots has happened. I have had a lot of family things going, the main one being my nan. I've been spending a lot of time with her because I'm very worried about her. She's really not doing too good. She has brittle bones and I've also noticed she's repeating herself over and over, asking the same question and then (literally) a minute or so later as king the same thing again. I know that memory loss comes with old age and I also know it's normal to an extent but having been a carer for old people, I'm not sure it is JUST that. I have been to see the doctor with her and made appointments etc for her. We'll see how things go. I really am worried about her. I wish she would agree to having a carer because she needs it, even if she doesn't think she does. Bless her.

There's been other family things but I don't really want to go into it right now.

My new baby niece Holly was born last week. I'm yet to meet her and have baby newborn cuddles but I did have a lot of fun looking after her big sister (my niece) while her mummy was in labor! She's only 16 months old and I absolutely loved looking after her. We had fun! It doesn't seem that long ago that my children were that age. My youngest is now eight years old!! Time flies.

Charlie's asthma has flared up quite bad. The weekend before last he had a mild asthma attack. He hasn't had an asthma attack for a couple of years! His asthma is always worse during the winter months, when the air is cold and damp. He handled it well though and he's perfectly fine in himself but it's left him with a dreadful cough. I took him to the doctors and he's been giving another inhaler. Poor kiddo. He does handle it well and it's much easier now he's older (10 years old! Yup, I can't believe he's 10 either) as he can say when he needs his asthma pump and can do it himself. Bless him.

Harry's doing well... he's getting on really well at high school (touch wood). He's made so many new friends! He's also joined in with a couple of lunch time clubs (sports). Which is great.



Ellie started complaining of toothache this past weekend, I made her appointment to see the dentist yesterday. She had to have a baby tooth pulled out as the big one was pushing down on it and was causing her a fair bit of pain. The tooth was ready to come out, the dentist just helped it a long a bit. I can not believe how brave she was. She didn't cry or make a fuss and has been perfectly fine ever since! So relieved she isn't afraid of the dentist.

I'm doing ok. I have had zero time for blogging, there really has been a lot going on this month. I've been having some really bad headaches on and off and I fear that the fluid/pressure is building up around my brain again. Really hoping to avoid a lumbar puncture. I am contemplating starting vlogging, even if it's just a short weekly vlog. One of my goals for this year was to build my youtube channel.

A video posted by Sara ♡ (@sassyserrz) on


We also had a tiny bit of snow, which didn't settle on the ground because the ground was wet! It was very pretty to watch though. I think the kids were hoping for enough snow to build a snowman and have a snowball fight.. Guess there's still time yet though! :)

So that's life lately.
Hows your January been?

Sarah. xXx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sounds like you've had a busy time of it lately, I sympathise with all the stress, life has been rather hectic here of late too. I think you should definitely give vlogging a go, I do it when the mood takes it, makes nice change to the blogging!! Hope next month is better for you hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.