Meal Planning Monday #MealPlanningMonday

17:07


Meal planning monday

Here's our weekly meal plan. Mine will be tweaked a little as I am trying to loose weight so this is mainly for the kids. (I've switched from potatoes to sweet potato, brown rice and brown pasta instead of white rice/pasta and so on.. small changes make all the difference!). I've also got lots of Christmas food that needs using up, I think I over bought on meat, haha but it was on offer/reduced and it certainly will get eaten. Meal planning will help with that, too.

Monday - Gammon with salad, coleslaw and new potatoes.

Tuesday - Spaghetti bolognase with garlic bread.

Wednesday - Tuna and pasta with salad

Thursday - Chicken breast with home made oven baked chips and veggies

Friday - Pizza day!

Saturday - Chicken Tikka with rice and naan bread

Sunday - Turkey Sunday roast with, roast potatoes, carrots, peas, roast parsnips, yorkshire puddings served with gravy.

What's on your meal plan this week?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Good luck weight loss! Everything sounds great! Lots of our faves there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, I really need to buy a gammon. We missed out this year as I opened ours to cook on Boxing Day and it smelt totally off :/ #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seen two people mention gammon now, I need it! Not had it in ages. Thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.