Making Teddy Bear Sand Art Bottles {Review}

16:21

Pastel Coloured Sand and teddy bear sand bottles from baker ross review

Arts & crafts is one of our favourite things to do. We love being creative. Baker Ross sent us some lovely sand art arts and crafts kits to review. We were sent 6 bottle of pastel sand and a set of five teddy bear sand art bottles to fill with sand. Ellie and Charlie were VERY excited about these!

teddy bear sand bottles from baker ross review

The teddy bear bottles are made from clear, hard plastic and have screw on lids, each bottle is 6cm in size. Each pack costs £2.99 and contains 5 bottles and a small funnel. You can fill the bottles with sand or glitter. The sand (or glitter) is sold separately.

Pastel Coloured Sand baker ross review @ ups and downs
The sand comes in six different pastal colours. Purple, pink, blue, peach, green and yellow. Each bottle is 350g. You can also mix this sand with PVA glue to make textured paint!

Sand art for kids

Sand art bottles from baker ross UK

We used the funnel (that comes supplied in the teddy bear bottle kits) to place in teh top of the bottle and then poured in the sand. Ellie and Charlie both decided to make there sand bottles stripey. "I really like making these sand bottles" Charlie told me. "It's so much fun!" Charlie is ten years old but he really enjoys little activities like this. And they make lovely keep sakes. I'm really making the most of Charlie participating in craft projects because before long, he won't be interested any more. That makes me sad.
Pastel Coloured Sand and teddy bear sand bottles from baker ross review
Ellie is eight years old and really, really enjoys being creative. These sand bottles were no exception! "I really LOVE this sand and the teddy bottles are SO cute" Ellie declared. She really took her time on her bear and poured the sand in easily enough by herself.
Pastel Coloured Sand and teddy bear sand bottles from baker ross review
Pastal sand art
 Charlie decided to also create a multi colour sand bear. "I'll shake it up so all the sand mixes" he decided. And so he did (see above picture). I think they came out wonderfully! Ellie was like "I bet Nanna would like one of these, I am going to give her one for a present" She told me proudly.

Pastel Coloured Sand and teddy bear sand bottles from baker ross review
These little teddy bear sand bottles make really lovely keep sakes. They're affordable and there's plenty of sand left for other sand projects, too! The kids really enjoyed being creative with sand. Baker Ross sell a very wide range of kids arts and craft supplies for every occasion and season. You can also follow Baker Ross on Twitter.

Have you ever been creative with sand? Or what's your (or your childs) favourite arts and craft activity?




Family Fever

We received a sample of these products for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid for this post.

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. What a cute idea! I loved the colourful sand when I was younger. I remember Magic Sand being all the rage haha.

    RebeccaJane xo
    Http://pocahontasjane.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute
    Emmy would love them and Harry would make a huge mess lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks fab my daughter would love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They'd be brilliant bottles for cold drinks too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, how cute! Lots of fun and great for children's fine motor skills too. I couldn't possibly pick a favourite (but its the one with the yellow top). ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is lovely! I remember buying things like this a lot when I was a child! I might get these bottles of sand now and play with it :D

    Dominika
    http://dominika.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love making stuff like this as a kid, I definitely had sand things but I can't remember what we used to make with them x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea, great for gifts and keepsakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab keepsake idea and a lovely way to entertain your daughter - you can really see the concentration on her face x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I have such fond memories of doing this as a child, I love that you can still get them! H x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these - what a great idea! I have only seen them to buy already filled in shops. Love that you can do it yourself. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fabulous idea. This is something i could do with my daughter. Angela from daysinbed x

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're really cute! We made sand art with the kids last year and they forgot to put the lids on, he he! #MiniMakes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so cute!! My girls would love creating with this #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these - what a fun and easy craft :)

    #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww! These are so cute. What a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have just received these too!! we are going to be doing them tonight, Can't wait! #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet idea. My daughter loves teddy bears. #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh these are adorable! My daughter loves this sort of thing - making something she can keep. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.