An August Bucket List.

00:00

Phew! It's actually August. I can't quite believe how fast this year has gone. I mean, it always goes by quick, this year though, it has just FLOWN by! We're enjoying the summer holidays so far and having no school routine. The break is very welcome here. We've made a list of things to achieve in August. We did achieve most of our July bucket list :) Here's our list for August! 

August Bucket List

What's on your bucket list for August? Lets hope the weather stays nice and enjoy the summer while it lasts :)

Sarah xXx
You Baby Me Mummy
Rhyming with Wine

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great list, sounds like lots of fun. I wish I lived close to somewhere to do crabbing X #kcacols

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good bucket list, keeps me on track! Feel free to come and link this post up to my Monthly Loves linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic list! It sounds like you have some lovely plans x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bucket list, I hope you get good enough weather for a BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea of making a list of things to do each month, I might do this myself! I find it hard to stay focused somnetimes! I love the 'picture a day idea'.

    Em

    www.emsmixedbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. August is one of the best months of the year. I just came back from a short holiday and I feel so inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a great idea. We're scrapbooking our way through the holidays, such a fun way to create memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Organise everywhere? You're optimistic! I'd settle for organise anywhere. Love your list. Sounds like you've got a fab August in the making.

    #fartglitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.